Submitted by Website Officer on 23 July 2016 - 9:42am
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Strategy Workshop took place between 18th and 22nd July.
The participants of this training workshop were from various institutions that will be involved in the implementation of the Decentralized Climate Finance Programme in one way or another. Among the institutions at this workshop include: PORALG, IRDP, LGTI, Hakikazi Catalyst, TNRF, IIED TMA and the Focal persons from Monduli, Ngorongoro and Longido Districts.
The stakeholders were trained on various areas of M&E, which include:
Submitted by Website Officer on 15 July 2016 - 5:08pm
- Waheshimiwa wenyeviti wa Kamati za kudumu za Bunge (Viwanda Biashara na Mazingira na Kamati ya Bajeti
- Waheshimiwa wabunge wa majimbo ya Longido, Monduli na Ngorongoro
- Makatibu Wakuu kutoka OR – TAMISEMI, Ofisi ya Makamu wa Rais na Wizara ya Fedha na Mipango,
- Wawakilishi kutoka Mfuko wa Umoja wa Mataifa wa Maendeleo (UNCDF)
- Wawakilishi wa kutoka Taasisi ya Kimataifa ya Mazingira na Maendeleo (IIED),
- Wawakilishi kutoka mashirika yasiyo kuwa ya Kiserikali
- Makatibu Tawala wa Mikoa (Arusha na Dodoma)
- Wakurugenzi kutoka OR – TAMISEMI
- Mwenyekiti wa Bodi Chuo cha Mipango ya Maendeleo Vijijini, Dodoma
- Mkuu wa Chuo na wawakilishi kutoka Chuo cha Mipango ya Maendeleo Vijijini, Dodoma
- Mkuu wa Chuo na wawakilishi toka Chuo cha Serikali za Mitaa Hombolo
- Waheshimiwa Wenyeviti wa Halmshauri ( Longido, Monduli na Ngorongoro
- Wakurugenzi wa Halmashauri (Longido, Monduli na Ngorongoro)
- Watumishi wengine wa Serikali mlioko hapa leo
- Wageni wote waalikwa
- Mabibi na Mabwana.
Submitted by Website Officer on 1 July 2016 - 7:44am
On 25th of June, 2016 the programme on decentralised Climate Finance was officially launched in Dodoma. This is a 5year programme, which will facilitate investments in improving responses to climate change across 15 test districts in mainland Tanzania and 3 districts in Zanzibar.
The President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government (PO-RALG) is the National Coordinator of the Decentralised Climate Finance Programme and will work in collaboration with Vice President’s Office, Ministry of Finance and Planning, Institute of Rural Development Planning, Local Government Training Institute (Hombolo), Tanzania Meteorological Agency, Hakikazi and Tanzania Natural Resources Forum. This programme is funded by UKAID with technical support by the International Institute of Environment and Development (IIED) and United Nations Capita Development Fund (UNCDF).
Submitted by Website Officer on 18 May 2016 - 10:02am
New Partnership to Address Investment in Land in Tanzania
Stakeholders in Tanzania’s land sector launch project to develop guidance for more socially responsible investment practices
A new project aimed at ensuring investments in land and commodity procurement through supply chains are beneficial to local communities is launching in Tanzania today. The Responsible Investments in Property and Land (RIPL) project will develop country-specific, practical guidance tailored for use by investors, governments, and civil society organizations to equip each actor to engage in more gender sensitive and socially responsible investments. These guidebooks will outline internationally recognized standards and principles, such as the African Union Guiding Principles, and take into consideration the national governance framework and local context of Tanzania with the goal of improving investment practices so all stakeholders can share more equitably in the benefits of land-based investments.